Administrative tasks are duties completed by administrative professionals, such as administrative and executive assistants, in the workplace. These tasks vary widely but most often include duties such as answering and directing phone calls, filing information, and managing office supply needs.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other Department’s operations and it should be aligned with schedule and deadline.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities such as internet, working devices and company’s properties.
- Answering office phone calls.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulation.
- Responsible in managing day-to-day administrative and operational matters.
- Making appointments, coordinating business schedules, and general correspondence.
- Responsible to handle and maintain Company general administration work.
- Assist in preparation Gantt chart, letter and paperwork.